Skip to content
The Bower Annual General Meeting
- Helen Cooper Member Nomination
- Suzan Campbell Member Nomination
- The Bower Proxy vote form
- Draft 2017-2018 AGM Minutes
The Bower’s Mission is to:
- Reduce the amount of `hard waste’ going to landfill through education, repair, reuse and resale.
- Raise awareness of the value of waste reduction.
- Advocate for long life design, repairable products and the use of sustainable, recyclable materials for appliances and furnishings.
- Encourage community awareness of environmentally responsible design and manufacture.
- Provide affordable goods to low-income earners and other disadvantaged groups in the community.
- Involve the community in the development and achievement of these objectives.
- Generate employment opportunities and skills training in the community.
- Contribute to the social and environmental sustainability of the Sydney community via these objectives.
The Bower Governance Documents
Past Annual General Meetings
Become a Member of The Bower
Read about becoming a Bower Member and the types of membership that are available. You can also apply for Bower Membership directly online.
Have no product in the cart!